6th International Conference on Theoretical Aspects of Catalysis (ICTAC-16) follows the series of meetings devoted to computational catalysis, which are organized every two years. The main interests of the series are:
- the development of methods of theoretical chemistry and physics to better address problems of modern catalysis
- the application of theoretical methods to study of catalytic systems and processes in heterogeneous, homogeneous, and enzymatic conditions.
The series is also a forum to present and discuss the future trends in computational catalysis. The focus is put on the link between theoretical modelling and experimental results.
- April 15 – deadline for abstract submission
- April 22 – notification of abstract acceptance
- May 15 – deadline for fee payment
- May 31 – after this date the fee will not be returned upon resignation
Submit your abstract here
Commemorative issue of Journal of Catalysis
We are proud to announce that a virtual issue of Journal of Catalysis will be published, devoted to the 30 years of ICTAC. All the details are given in this Call for Papers.
DATE? June 19, 2016 – June 23, 2016
*ICTAC-16 is organized by Jerzy Haber Institute of Catalysis and Surface Chemistry, Polish Academy of Sciences.