Institute of Leather Industry in Lodz, Cracow Branch invites you to participate in the
XIV INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC-TECHNICAL CONFERENCE
“Innovations, Smart Technologies, Health and Ecology in Footwear and Leather Industry”
The conference will be held in Krakow on 21-22 November 2016,
in hotel Galaxy, 22 Gęsia Str.
Honorary Patronage: – Mr Jacek Krupa Marshal of Malopolska Region
Conference MAT-ECO-SHOES is organized regularly for 28 years in order to exchange achievements of scientific research in the field of footwear industry, leather industry and industries cooperating with them. Institute of Leather Industry – Cracow Branch – as organizer – is doing its best to organize, aside from lectures presenting scientific research achievements, time and place for the presentation of new products and technologies by companies and discussion on improving the innovation of companies, through the implementation of new projects and formation of scientific research consortia.
The conference is also an open platform for exchange of views on the development and implementation of innovations in products, processes and organization, affecting the socio-economic development of Poland and Europe. The greatest possibility of co-financing from the EU or national funds, in the framework of the New Financial Perspective, have companies implementing projects in the area of R&D. Topics which fit within the so-called National Smart Specializations, as well as Smart Specializations, formulated for each of the voivodeships, will be most promoted.
The event will have a lot of time dedicated to the topics concerning environmental protection (greenhouse gas emissions, renewable energy, waste management) and issues in the field of podology, functionality of products and safety of footwear, which improve the quality of life, especially in case of the elderly and children.
- Innovative technologies and industrial processes
- Smart and energy efficient solutions, nano-processes and nano-products designed for sustainable development
- Multifunctional polymeric materials and composites with advanced features
- A healthy society – technologies and activities used for the protection and elimination of civilization threats in relation to children and the elderly
- The safety and functionality of light industry products
- Intelligent constructing technologies, modern designing, marketing and sales
- Electronics and automation in the footwear industry
- The problem of greenhouse gas emissions in the footwear and leather industry
- Modern technologies of waste processing and recovery in light industry
- Cooperation between science and industry – opportunities and barriers
Selected papers, accepted by the Scientific Committee and reviewers, will be published in a scored scientific monograph in the first quarter of 2017.
For details of conference (Scientific Committee, Organizing Committee, conference program, author guidelines for papers, fees, deadlines, application form, venue and accommodation) – see: http://www.ips.krakow.pl/info-in-english/conferences.html
Ladies and Gentlemen, we invites You on our conference!