Are you considering starting a collaboration with Poland?, especially with Małopolska region, where the main city is the magic Kraków?
There are at least 10 reasons why it is worth doing it!
- We are a cluster, and we innovate for Health and Quality of Life
- Location in the heart of Europe
- Access to talents and skilled workforce
- Strong science base with the leading role of prominent Jagiellonian University
- Diversified innovation capabilities (medtech, food, bioeconomy)
- State-of-the-art R&D infrastructure
- Established networks for cooperation and support for innovation
- Strong support from local and central authorities
- Great business climate – growing economic potential
- quality of life in „Magic Krakow” 🙂
Michele Jennae once said that: „Networking is not about just connecting people. It’s about connecting people with people, people with ideas, and people with opportunities.„ It is this quote that fits into our area of activities.
Are you curious, who we are?
We are a community of scientists, entrepreneurs, doctors, business developers and policy makers.
We create innovations for Health and Quality of Life.
The mission of Klaster LifeScience Kraków is to develop collaboration networks in the area of life sciences to pool and exploit the potential of individuals and institutions – including businesses, universities, independent research units, business support organizations, and local authorities in the Małopolska region.
The regional specialization and cluster strategic intent are:
Active Healthy Ageing
Sustainable and Healthy Environs
Business & Talent Development
Every year we organize the Life Science Open Space Forum
It is the Open Innovation Forum for those who share a commitment for cooperation and development of innovations for health and quality of life (scientists, innovators, entrepreneurs, doctors, brokers, investors, officials) In 2023 we will meet on 30th Nov and 1st Dec – this year live in Krakow!
Join the LSOS Collaboration Platform – One network for the life science community
LSOS Collaboration Platform enables the joint use of knowledge, skills, and activities in order to develop innovations for health and quality of life.
It is a tool supporting innovativeness and entrepreneurship in health and quality of life. Here you will connect to community members, join events and projects,
Find partners, services and products – all you need to start or grow the innovative business.
What are the most interesting features?
The collaboration platform allows you to:
- CONNECT with the life science community
- Find the right organization and expert to COLLABORATE with
- Place your offers and request on MARKETPLACE
- Rise KNOWLEDGE from community programs, events and resources
- Arrange 1-ON-1 MEETINGS
- Attend events organized by the life science sector including LIFESCIENCE OPEN SPACE 2023
- BUILD synergy and work smarter with the Special Interest Groups and Networks
How you can join the Platform?
You are only six steps away from creating a free account on the platform!
- REGISTER for free with your email address / Linkedin or Google account
- FILL out the profile
- CREATE or assign to your Organization
- POST products or requests
- GET familiar with the start-ups, solutions, customers, partners & investors, presented to you every week by the matching algorithm
- In the meantime, DISCOVER thousands of offers and requests in the marketplace
Join the LSOS Collaboration Platform now and let your business grow.
Promoting the Małopolska Bioregion is an element of the strategy of Klaster LifeScience Kraków. The project is co-financed by the Regional Operational Program of the Małopolska for 2014-2020.