We would like to invite you to Life Sciences Baltics 2018 which is the biggest life science event in the Nordics and the only one in the Baltic states.
Life Sciences Baltics is a unique opportunity to explore the potential of the Baltic region and also meet experts from all around the world.
The exhibition is dedicated to present the most advanced companies of the sector and open an excellent hands-on opportunity for all exhibitors and visitors to meet the winning mix of industry players, including associated manufacturers and service providers operating worldwide, at a one-stop-shop.
A limited number of 60+ companies will have an opportunity to present their technologies, products or services to more than 1,500 participants. Also, exhibitors will gain full access to magnificent Welcome Reception and Gala Dinner networking evenings, will meet investor-ready startups and be a part of startup session.
Here’s What You Can Expect at LSB 2018:
- 1500 One-on-One Partnering Meetings
- 60+ Exhibitors from various countries (book your booth)
- 2 Networking receptions
- 12 Conference sessions (Full program)
- Startup Masterclasess (Two days long training for Baltics startups)
- 1500 participants from more that 30 countries
Life Sciences Baltics will be held September 26-27th in Vilnius, Lithuania.
More information about exhibition of Life Sciences Baltics can also be found: (https://lsb2018.com/exhibition/). As for today, there is already 60% of exhibition area booked.
- We are providing 25% discount for Klaster LifeScience Kraków members (for the participation fee and exhibition booth) with promotional code: CLUSTER25.